Are you feeling stuck and limited in your profession? Are you waiting for the next bonus, the next promotion, the next public holiday, the next best thing? What if you:
• could become your own boss?
• had the freedom to choose when and where you work?
• could work towards your own dreams instead of someone else’s?
• could travel/spend time with your kids/tend to your garden at any time you damn well please?
• didn’t have to take leave to go to the dentist?
In Freelance Like a Boss, Shea Karssing helps stunted in-house employees and frustrated freelancers create successful, sustainable businesses that will give them greater flexibility and earning potential.
Peppered with pros and cons lists and personal anecdotes, the book presents relatable, honest and sometimes irreverent insights into the freelance world. It includes insights into, tips and ideas on how to: identify marketable skills; let go of excuses; set up a business structure; negotiate contracts and other legalities; pay the correct tax; set boundaries; manage your time; set pricing and much, much more.
If you want to start freelancing but don’t know where to start, this book is here to turn YOU into a home-office hotshot, starting TODAY.