Public Relations: African Perspectives investigates public relations in the light of current global issues and critical new developments in the world.
Public relations has become one of the most powerful disciplines of our time. The title consists of five main sections:
- theoretical background to public relations
- public relations research
- public relations education
- public relations practice
- critical issues facing public relations.
In this second edition, new areas of investigation as well as future trends have been added, rendering this edition indispensable for students, scholars and practitioners of public relations.
Various insightful African and South African cases and practical examples illustrate the impact of public relations on academia and professional arenas.